Do I qualify for a grant?
To qualify for a grant from The Norfolk Boat you must be aged between 12 and 24 years old or disabled of any age and you must live in Norfolk or the surrounding area.
We welcome all genuine applications but we do not require evidence of your financial standing. As a guide your application will be considered if you meet one of the following criteria:
- You or your parent(s)/guardian receive low income benefits.
- You or your parent(s)/guardian are not in full time employment.
- You receive free School meals.
- You are looked after by a single parent or guardian.
- You are a student in receipt of financial support.
- You are a carer looking after siblings or a parent/guardian.
The above list is not exhaustive and applications will be considered should you feel your circumstances qualify you for a grant. If you are unsure whether you qualify please contact Alex Bartram at email@example.com
We also welcome applications from groups where all of the applications meet one or more or the listed criteria.